Friday, June 17, 2011

The End is Near?


PWInsider.com has reported that The Kings of Wrestling were at both WWE shows this week, RAW and Smackdown, and were running through moves in the ring with WWE officials before each show.

I'm so confused about this. I don't know how to feel. I haven't been this confused since I stumbled across that "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" show. How do you not know?!?

Anyway, you hate to root against two hard working guys getting more exposure and a definite pay raise if they sign with WWE. But then the selfish part of you wants to see them have 30 minutes wars with the Briscos and Haas & Benjamin. You know that most of the time that won't be possible in WWE.

That certainly begs the question, do they send these two to FCW? They're seasoned veterans, but they even sent Punk to OVW to learn to work the "WWE way" (Although realistically Punk always kind of worked a WWE style, but I digress..) If that's the case it will suck as we won't have them on TV in any form until they came up to the main roster. I haven't progressed to a point where I actually watch the FCW shows. I still sorta have a life. Kinda.

Damn, I'm all twisted up inside. I'm going to go have a beer and try to clear my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment