Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sunny to be inducted in to the Hall of Fame

I can honestly say that I have spilt more semen over pictures of Sunny than any other woman in the world, and that’s just between 1996 and 1998. When I look back on when I was 12, 13, and 14, all that comes to mind is this Golden Goddess and Cherry Almond Scented Jergens. Oh to be young again when everything was a little bit simpler. I was very fortunate to be live in the crowd when Sunny got slopped by Phineas I. Godwinn on an episode of Superstars in the summer of 96’. Some people can say they were there when Obama gave his acceptance speech for the presidency in Washington DC. Some people can even say they were there when the JFK assassination happened in Dallas, Texas. However, I was there when Sunny got slopped on that fateful Tuesday night in LaCrosse, WI. I had never been more jealous of pig slop in my life until that very moment. Sunny was AOL’s most downloaded woman in 1996, and it appears that she could do it again in 2011. It was announced on Monday Night Raw that she would be inducted in to the WWE Hall of Fame. Then the next day Sunny was the number one trending topic on Yahoo! for most of the day.


Screenshot was taken at 2:58pm on the 8th of March.2011


No comments:

Post a Comment