Friday, March 25, 2011

The Wrestling Road Diaries Plug



    If you’re a fan of Colt Cabana or Bryan Danielson or pro wrestling or Beyond the Mat or life on the road or documentaries or this blog, then you will really, really enjoy “The Wrestling Road Diaries”. First off, I love professional wrestling, I love the independent scene, and I love this god damn documentary. I have always looked forward to finding new wrestling documentaries that I haven’t seen before. Beyond the Mat, Wrestling with Shadows, and The Backyard have all been my favorites, but there is a new sheriff in town. The Wrestling Road Diaries gives you a look behind the curtain and let’s you see the life of a professional wrestler.
     You get to see Colt Cabana as he makes to return to the indie scene after a two year stint with the WWE. Then you have Bryan Danielson, who is just finishing up on the indies and heading to the WWE. This documentary is very well put together and I guarantee you will be happy with this purchase. If you need anymore reasons, then I have two more for you. First, each copy of the dvd is signed by Colt and Bryan. Second, the money goes right to Mr. Cabana himself. So support Colt and buy it for $20, and for 5 bucks more you can get a bonus disc containing over an hour of deleted scenes. It’ll be the best $25 you’ve ever spent on a wrestling documentary.

Here’s a link to the website to purchase this DVD

The total runtime of this DVD is 2 hours and 40 minutes. (Not including bonus disc)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment