Saturday, February 5, 2011

Inside the Actor's Studio: Terry Funk

Today I was watching the Sylvester Stallone classic "Over the Top", and it made me realize that Terry Funk is in two of the greatest movies ever made. "Over the Top" and "Roadhouse". In both movies The Funker plays the lackie for a old rich douchbag. Some would say he is typecasted, I for one say he is awesome! Not only has Terry Funk battled Sabu in barbed wire matches and set Mick Foley on fire. He has also traded fistacuffs with Patrick "Dalton" Swayze and Sylvester "Hawk" Stallone. That is why I raise my mug of beer to Terry Funk. Thanks for the Ric Flair "I Quite Match" in 1989,  and thanks for these classic films. Oh yeah and also thanks for Chainsaw Charlie.

Morgan in Roadhouse

Ruker in Over The Top


Forever......Forever

1 comment:

  1. You forgot Frankie The Thumper in that beautiful wrestling movie Paradise Alley!!!

    ReplyDelete