Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Return of Rocky Maivia

I still haven’t got rid of the goosebumps from last night. That was one of the greatest moments in professional wrestling I have ever seen. I mean the last time I’ve been this excited about a Monday Night Raw was when Chris Jericho made his debut in 1999. I can’t give WWE enough credit for how well they pulled it off. Most people already knew that it was The Rock, but that didn’t matter at all. I honestly feel like a 10 year old kid again. Based off his performance, you would never guess that The Rock has been gone from wrestling for 7 years. Physically he looked amazing, his mic skills were amazing, and that’s why he is the People Champ. The only way I can sum up last night is to quote JR, “Business is about to pick up”.


No comments:

Post a Comment