Friday, February 11, 2011

No More Cole

And I Quote “Please, Please, Please stop trying to get Michael Cole over as a heel”. You are only making him get the wrong kind of heat. Sure I want to see Lawler knock him out at Wrestlemania, but I also want to change the channel at some point every Monday and Friday night. I dare you to find someone who enjoys Michael Cole’s commentary besides Vince. Michael Cole just comes across as trying to hard to be hated. Ever since Bryan Danielson debuted on NXT, we’ve heard the same things over and over again. And I quote “He doesn’t even own a TV”, “He doesn’t eat meat”, “He’s from the minor leagues”. He may be from “the minor leagues”, but he’s better than 90% of the current roster. To quote Owen Hart and The Nation of Domination, “Enough is enough and it’s time for a change”.

And by the way, when the hell is this anonymous general manager going to pay off and why the hell don’t they use Good Old’ JR. You have the greatest play by play man in the business and you don’t use him. Brilliant I say, Brilliant. You realize how much better Raw would be with Jim Ross calling the matches, a lot better. Hellfire and Brimstone, what’s this world coming to?

Now go forth and buy some delicious barbecue sauce in protest of Michael Cole

1 comment:

  1. I'd rather listen to Tony Schiavone than Michael Cole.

    I said it.

    ReplyDelete