Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wrestlemania 27: The Fallout


I won't go into detail quite yet with how much I was disappointed with most of Wrestlemania, but there is one thing that I cannot get out of my head at the moment.

WWE's two top guys were buried last night by The Rock. I know, its The Rock. The problem is that even if he sticks around, it will more than likely be on a part time basis. For the short term it was a great idea, in the long term it could be a huge problem.

There's a part of me that is conflicted as I write this, because I know that overall it was what the fans wanted to see and that's all that truly matters. It just seems like poor business to put over a guy who really doesn't need any putting over at the expense of two guys that really could use some putting over at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment